- How does it work?
- Write down your recovery words on the conversion sheet.
- Find the correlating numbers in the BIP39 word list:https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
- Write down the numbers on the conversion sheet.
- Punch the numbers in the boxes of the steel plates. The extra box can be used to number the sequence of your steel plates (1-4)
- Lock it and put it somewhere safe.
- Can I backup my Trezor, Ledger or KeepKey?
- Yes. Each Coinsafu ships with instructions on how to do this. Coinsafu is compatible with all hardware- and software wallets using BIP39.
- Why Coinsafu?
- With Coinsafu, your most sensitive information is hacker-proof and safe from natural disasters.
- What guarantee does Coinsafu offer?
- We guarantee the product not the coins stored on it.
- Your cryptocurrency wallet uses the industry-standard BIP39. This protocol uses backup words that consist of three to eight letters.
The first four-letter combinations are unique and sufficient to recover the full word: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, almost certainly! We use a tracked parcel service.
- Can I become a reseller?
- Yes. Please contact us on Twitter @coinsafu or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!